Welcome to the Hammond Marina!
Designated the first “Clean Marina” in the State of Indiana, the Hammond Marina is just 12 nautical miles from Downtown Chicago and features:
- 918 slips (seasonal and transients welcome)
- Fuel dock
- Daily launch
- Winter storage on both water and land
- Mast stepping
- 24-hour security
- Affordable slip rates
- Located at Latitude – 41/41’/49″ – North, Longitude – 87/30’/48″ – West
- Port Authority officials monitor Channel 9
- For updated water temperatures and lake conditions, please go to http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/metdata/
The Marina is home to the Hammond Port Authority offices, 701 Casino Center Drive. The HPA can be contacted here or at (219) 659-7678.
Activities near the Marina
The Marina is located on miles of sandy shoreline, and is adjacent to the Horseshoe Casino. Visitors enjoy activities that appeal to every age…all linked together by a pedestrian trail and within 2 square miles.
Sailing classes are available for all experience levels.
For private gatherings, the Marina’s Clipper Room is available for rental.